Wild Heist Slot Machine
A golden peacock is about to go missing in Wild Heist at Peacock Manor slot machine game by Thunderkick. The peacock is about to fall victim to four thieves, this is the heist of a lifetime. This game that consists of 5 reels and 17 paylines. The game features Wilds, Scatters, Retriggers, Mystery Feature and a Bonus Game with Free Spins.
WILD HEIST SLOT MACHINE: RULES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Wild Heist at Peacock Manor is a video slot that has 5 reels, 3 rows and 17 paylines.
- Coin size ranges from €0.10 to €100.00 and game rounds range from 5 to 5,000.
- To start playing, choose the coin denomination and game rounds, and hit “Spins”.
- This game features Autoplay, Wilds, Scatters and a Bonus Game with Free Spins.
WILD HEIST AT PEACOCK MANOR SLOT MACHINE FEATURES
Wild Heist at Peacock Manor slot game is an themed slot game filled with adrenaline. The reels are set above on a metal window frame with diamond shaped burglary proof. There is a three key safe on the right of the screen that can only be opened by Scatter symbols.
The high paying symbols are the four thieves, three males and one female. The highest paying symbols are the golden peacock and Wild symbols. The low paying symbols include the card letters A, K, Q, J and 10. A payline win occurs when three or more symbols land in a sequence from left to right in combinations. The game has a return to player advantage is 93.1%.
The Wild symbol is represented by a letter “W” in a gold frame and the character Wild symbol is represented by each thief’s face with “Wild’ labelled across. The Wild symbols substitute for all other symbols except the Scatter symbol.
The Scatter symbol is represented by a golden key encased in a blue frame and it triggers the Bonus game with Free Spins.
BONUS GAME WITH FREE SPINS FEATURE
The Bonus symbol with Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels. The Scatter symbols will unlock the safe on the right of the screen. There are several types of Free Spin cards and each Bonus game is customized as a player picks 3 of the Free Spin cards. An additional Scatter symbol during the Bonus game will grant an additional card pick. 5 is the maximum number of cards that can be picked. The cards picked enhances the Free Spins to create a new experience for the player. The type of Free Spin cards includes extra Free Spins, additional Multiplier on each win, a Mystery Feature and a min-win symbol transformed into a Wild. All of these card features excluding the Free Spin remain active throughout the Bonus round.
Two or more Scatter symbols during the Bonus game with Free Spins will re-trigger a Re-pick that grants an additional card pick. Each additional Scatter symbol will grant additional card picks up to a maximum of 4.
The Mystery feature is triggered during the base game on any random spin. The Mystery feature can either be Wild Reels, Random Wilds or Walking Wilds.
- Wild Reels: It is represented by a pocket knife card. The Wild Reel spin can turn up to 3 reels into Wilds.
- Random Wilds: It is represented by a lantern in a blue hat card. Up to 7 Wilds are randomly placed on the reels during the Random Wild spin.
- Walking Wilds: It is represented by a pillow tied below a boot leg card. Each Walking Wild moves one step to the left, accompanied with Re-Spins.