Star Trek Slot Machine
Get ready for a journey to the edge of the universe with the crew of Star Trek, based on the hit television series of the late 60’s. Star Trek is a slot machine with 5 reels and 300 paylines with wild symbols and a 4 game Bonus Mode, each corresponding to one of Star Trek’s 4 main characters: Kirk, Spock, Uhura and Scotty.
Star Trek Slot Machine: Rules and General Information
- Star Trek is a slot machine game which has 5 reels and 30 paylines fixed.
- To play you must set the coin value and then click Spin.
- The coin value ranges from 1 to 50. The maximum bet is 1500.
- The game features wild symbols and 4 game Bonus Mode
- You win by aligning 3 or more symbols from the first reel on the left. Only the highest combination is paid per line.
- The percentage of theoretical return to player (RTP) is equal to 97.10%.
The Wild symbol of Star Trek Slot Machine
The Star Trek Wild Symbol, which is represented by the logo of the game itself, acts as a wild symbol, substituting for other symbols to create the highest possible winning combination. The Wild symbol does not substitute for the Bonus symbols.
The Bonus symbol and the 4 Free Spins Modes of Star Trek
Two Bonus symbols anywhere on reel 2 and 3 in addition to one of the 4 Agent symbols (Kirk, Spock, Uhura and Scotty) will activate one of 4 modes Free Spin, depending on which agent that comes out on roller 4. A Kirk corresponds a Bonus Win Spin, which consists of 3 to 6 win spin. A win spin is a series of spins that continue to achieve a win. During these Win Spin wins are tripled. A Spock Bonus is the Bonus goes wild, it consists of 15 Free Spins, where more symbols on the reels are added Spock and Kirk winnings are doubled. An Uhura is a Super Bonus scattering, which consists of 6 or 12 free spins with super scatter awards if you get 3 or more Uhura or Wild symbols anywhere on the reels. Finally, Scotty is an Incentive Bonus Multiplier which consists of 10 Free Spins with a multiplier of 2X to 5X after the first 5 rounds doubles.