Blood Suckers Slot Machine
Blood Suckers slot machine is perfect for lovers of the dark but at the same time fascinating world of vampires. Blood Suckers is a modern video slot machine game which has 5 reels and 25 winning combinations. The game also includes scatters, wilds and a very creepy bonus game.
The Blood Sucker Slot Machine Game: Rules and general information
- Blood Suckers is a slot machine game which has 5 reels and 25 paylines. Each line has 4 bet levels.
- To play, you must first set the value of the tokens, followed by the number of paylines and finally, the number of coins per line.
- The coin value is €0.01 up to €0.50. The maximum bet is €50.
- The blood suckers slot machine game also features Wild symbols, Scatters as well as a Bonus Game.
- The maximum win during the Free Spins is €50,730
- To generate a win, you will need to line up three identical symbols in succession starting from the first reel on the left. See the paytable for details.
- The payback percentage to the player for this slot game is 98%
The Blood Suckers Wild Symbol
The Wild symbol of the Blood Suckers slot game is represented by a vampire about to suck the blood from the neck of a blonde damsel. This wild symbol of the blood sucker game then substitutes for all other symbols with the exception of the Scatter and Bonus symbols in order to form winning combinations.
The Blood Suckers Free Spin Mode
Getting 3 or more scatter symbols appearing in any position on the reels will activate the free spin mode, which consists of 10 free spins which will be played using the same bet levels and lines as the reel which activated them. During this mode, winnings are tripled and there is the opportunity of even winning more free spins.
Blood Suckers Bonus Game
Getting 3 or more bonus symbols in succession from right to left on a selected bet line activate the bonus game. The Bonus Game will take you to an ancient burial chamber, where you will be surrounded by 12 coffins. Click to open the coffins and kill the vampire inside to get the winnings, but beware, opening the coffin with just a bunch of bats inside will terminate the Bonus Game! Out of the 12 coffins in fact, only 3 have bats inside, thus improving your chances of winning!